Wednesday 27 August 2008

THESIS PROPOSAL PRESENTATION

In second semester session 2008/2009 of study in UKM, I gave a opportunity and honour to present my thesis proposal on 27 August 2008 to faculty's lecturers and other postgradute students. Thank you to my core supervisor, Assoc. Prof Dr Hamzah Jusoh and second supervisor Dr Jalaluddin Abdul Malek for your encouragement and guidance. I just walked through my first door before I can reach to peak of my phd research...I received good inputs and feedback from lecturers and Professors. Still long way to go. Still many things to search. Below some samples of thesis proposal..








No comments:

PEOPLE AROUND ME..FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PEOPLE AROUND ME..FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
To my Wife, Zulaini, my sons Zulazlan, Zulazman, Zulazmir, Zulazmin dan my daughter, Nuris Zulazlin...I love you all..thank you being with me

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE
Thank you guys...for your support and encouragement

2007 / 2008 METHODOLOGY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COURSE FOR PHD CANDIDATES

2007 / 2008 METHODOLOGY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COURSE FOR PHD CANDIDATES
My new friends during my course in INTAN 9 Jan -2 Mac 2007

KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE, JOURNEY TO MOUNT OF KINABALU SABAH 21-22 JANUARY 2006

KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE, JOURNEY TO MOUNT OF KINABALU SABAH 21-22 JANUARY 2006
WE CAME, WE SAW, WE CONQUERED 4095.2 METER ABOVE SEA LEVEL

How are you, guys? Where you are now?

FOOD CLOCK