2. Rule of Law -To realize law enforcement which is fair and impartial for all, without exception, while honouring basic human rights and observing the values prevalent in the society.
3. Transparency - To build mutual trust between the government and the public through the provision of information with guaranteed easy access to accurate and adequate information.
4. Equality - To provide equal opportunities for all members of the society to improve their welfare.
5. Responsiveness - To increase the sensitivity of government administrators to the aspirations of the public.
6. Vision - To develop the region based on a clear vision and strategy, with participation of the citizenry in all the processes of development so that they acquire a sense of ownership and responsibility for the progress of their regions.
7. Accountability - To increase the accountability of decision-makers with regard to decisions in all matters involving the public interest.
8. Supervision - To increase the efforts of supervision in the operation of government and the implementation of development by involving the private sector and the general public.
9. Efficiency & Effectiveness – To guarantee public service delivery by utilizing all available resources optimally and responsibly.
10. Professionalism - To enhance the capacity and moral disposition of government administrators so that they are capable of providing easy, fast, accurate and affordable services