Monday 30 November 2009

INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON URBANISM 2009 (IFoU) AT DELFT OF UNIVERSITY TECHNOLOGY,THE NETHERLANDS

On 25-28 November 2009, I have a chance to present my PhD research at international conference in Delft University of Technology. I was so honoured to meet Prof Saskia Sassen (The Idea of Global City) from Columbia University, New York and Prof Manuel Castells (The Idea of Network Society) from Professor Emeritus, University of California, Berkeley. Both of them are the main the speakers for the conference. The both icons are among my core research references . So many people want to meet them. During the coffee break I met them and discuss my research framework. The discussion so fruitful with the ideas how to enhance my research. Sassen and Castells suggested to me to search the concept of City for People vs City of People, Complementary City vs Competitive City and Network Society in the City vs Network City for Society. Their supportative and encouragement really boost my motivation to enhance my research. Thanks to my supervisor Assco Prof Dr Hamzah Jusoh, Dr Jalaluddin and Assoc Prof Dr Hazita Azman, Deputy Dean of Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities, UKM for supporting my research and funding my attendance to the conference.


















No comments:

PEOPLE AROUND ME..FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PEOPLE AROUND ME..FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
To my Wife, Zulaini, my sons Zulazlan, Zulazman, Zulazmir, Zulazmin dan my daughter, Nuris Zulazlin...I love you all..thank you being with me

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE
Thank you guys...for your support and encouragement

2007 / 2008 METHODOLOGY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COURSE FOR PHD CANDIDATES

2007 / 2008 METHODOLOGY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COURSE FOR PHD CANDIDATES
My new friends during my course in INTAN 9 Jan -2 Mac 2007

KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE, JOURNEY TO MOUNT OF KINABALU SABAH 21-22 JANUARY 2006

KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE, JOURNEY TO MOUNT OF KINABALU SABAH 21-22 JANUARY 2006
WE CAME, WE SAW, WE CONQUERED 4095.2 METER ABOVE SEA LEVEL

How are you, guys? Where you are now?

FOOD CLOCK