WHO IS HE?
WHAT IS CONTRIBUTION TO THE IDEA OF URBAN GOVERNANCE?
- Civil society and the culture of integrity
- Building Partnerships For Good Governance
- Building The Culture Of Integrity
- Good Governance - Better Human Development
- The Governance and Management of Urban Communities - Challenges for the 21st Century
- Building The Culture Of Integrity - The Spiritual Fundamentals
- International Governance: Government, Ngos And The Citizenry - Their Synergistic Role In A Global Village
- Fighting the Twin Terrors - Peace By Peace
- Challenges to Human Security In The New Age
- The Death And Life Of Asian Cities -The Challenge of Good Governance
- The Future Of Cities
The challenge of urban governance is to have people who take their civic responsibility beyond the personal self and who see that inclusiveness and bringing groups together is critical, who understand that there will be differences in tactics and even in visions; some people think for the summer, others think for a year, others might think for a decade and others will be thinking generations ahead.