In the forth quarter of year 2009, I have a great opportunity when Public Service Department of Malaysia had sponsored my attachment programme in Loughborough University. I have wonderful experience working with brilliant people in Globalization and Global City Network (GaWC) of Department of Geography. The best part of this programme is I have been assigned to work with Prof Dr Peter Taylor and Dr John Harrison. They taught me how to improve my research and developed my research niche. I missed Loughborough and my family really enjoyed here. My children enjoyed when snow showering our housing area - 61 Burder Street. Year 2009 is the best year in my life.
Here the list of my 2009 achievements.
2. International Conference on Development (ICD2009 which was held in International Islamic University Malaysia (UIAM) 28-30 July 2009 .Paper THE ROLE OF EFFICIENT URBAN GOVERNANCE IN MANAGING NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
3. International Forum On Urbanism (IFOU 2009) which was held in Delft University Of Technology, The Netherlands 26 – 28 November 2009. Paper THE NEW URBAN QUESTION ON EFFICIENT URBAN GOVERNANCE IN MANAGING AND ENHANCING COMPETITIVENESS OF KUALA LUMPUR CITY-REGION
4. International Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities (ICOSH 2009) which was held in National University of Malaysia (UKM) 3-4 December 2009. Paper CIVIL SOCIETY EMPOWERMENT TOWARDS EFFICIENT URBAN GOVERNANCE IN KUALA LUMPUR CITY-REGION
Papers Published in International Journal
1. Asian Profile International Journal Vol 37 No 6 (2009) Title : EFFICIENT URBAN GOVERNANCE IN MANAGING AND ENHANCING COMPETITIVENESS OF THE KUALA LUMPUR CITY-REGION . Submitted 19 May 2009. Accepted 21 July 2009
2. Asian Social Science International Journal Vo 5 No 8 (2009) Title :THE ROLE OF EFFICIENT URBAN GOVERNANCE IN MANAGING KUALA LUMPUR CITY-REGION DEVELOPMENT Submitted 3 June 2009 Accepted 22 Jun 2009
3. European Journal of Social Science Title EFFICIENT URBAN GOVERNANCE IN MANAGING AND ENHANCING COMPETITIVENESS OF THE RETAIL AND OFFICE SECTORS IN KUALA LUMPUR CITY-REGION Submitted 17 June 2009 Accepted 24 Jun 2009
Attachment Programme at Department Of Geography and Globalization and Global City Network (GaWC) Loughborough University, United Kingdom from 23 September 2009 – 23 December 2009