Friday 19 February 2010

FEBRUARY 2010 - MY THESIS PROGRESS..PROPOSAL CHART


I am now reviewing my chapter 2...literature review. Based on my discussion with my supervisor and lectures in Loughborough University, the content of my literature review should consist the evolution of urban governace from good urban governance to efficient urban governance. This must relate to why efficient urban governance is so importance in the context of globalization issues. Based on my reading , latest journal, the role of city stakeholders in urban governance is so significant. They are actully determine the successful development of the city.According to Harrison (2009) the success of implementation of urban governance in certain states is not just focus to capital city but the whole of city-region of the state. This is due to the role of city-region as command and control function. I must prove that the efficient urban governance has the vital role and colleration to the competitiveness of the city-region.

No comments:

PEOPLE AROUND ME..FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PEOPLE AROUND ME..FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
To my Wife, Zulaini, my sons Zulazlan, Zulazman, Zulazmir, Zulazmin dan my daughter, Nuris Zulazlin...I love you all..thank you being with me

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE
Thank you guys...for your support and encouragement

2007 / 2008 METHODOLOGY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COURSE FOR PHD CANDIDATES

2007 / 2008 METHODOLOGY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COURSE FOR PHD CANDIDATES
My new friends during my course in INTAN 9 Jan -2 Mac 2007

KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE, JOURNEY TO MOUNT OF KINABALU SABAH 21-22 JANUARY 2006

KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE, JOURNEY TO MOUNT OF KINABALU SABAH 21-22 JANUARY 2006
WE CAME, WE SAW, WE CONQUERED 4095.2 METER ABOVE SEA LEVEL

How are you, guys? Where you are now?

FOOD CLOCK