Wednesday 22 December 2010

22 DECEMBER 2010 THE FINAL COUNTDOWN...5 DAYS MORE TO GO...

Today, I attended postgraduates proposal presentation organised by PPSPP. There were 5 presenters, 4 from Indonesian students and 1 from Iranian student. I still remember the situation and had been through this moment 3 years ago. I know what is their feeling. Feel like butterfly in our stomach. Upon from my presentation I know what is PhD, proposal, problems statement, research questions, methodology and research findings. Don't make our own definition that  problems statement is research questions. My assumption that there is different between academic and government officers thinking.....Hope you will find the anwers.

I like Dr June comments on today overall presentation : YOU AS A PHD STUDENT SHOULD TAKE SERIOUSLY  ON YOUR RESEARCH. THIS IS NOT YOUR DEPARTMENT PROGRESS REPORT OR EMPIRICAL DATA PRESENTATION. THIS IS   AN ACADEMIC PRESENTATION. THINK OUT OF THE BOX.  YOU SHOULD WIDEN YOUR PROBLEMS STATEMENT PERSPECTIVES AND KNOWLEDGE. YOU MUST ALWAYS   READING VARIOUS MATERIALS SUCH AS LATEST JOURNALS, PAPERS PROCEEDING AND BOOKS. BUT NOT JUST CUT AND PASTE PUT IN YOUR PROPOSAL OR REPORT. YOU MUST WISELY CRITIC AND ANALYSE THE CONTENT OF THAT PARTICULAR ARTICLES. FURTHERMORE, WHAT IS THE CONTRIBUTION OF THIS THEORY TO YOUR RESEARCH. PLEASE RESPECT YOUR FRIENDS, LISTEN WHAT HE / SHE PRESENT. DON'T TALK OR MAKE NOISE WITH YOUR FRIENDS. FINALLY, PLEASE IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH OR MALAY LANGUAGE.....Thank you Dr June for your advices.

 

No comments:

PEOPLE AROUND ME..FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PEOPLE AROUND ME..FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
To my Wife, Zulaini, my sons Zulazlan, Zulazman, Zulazmir, Zulazmin dan my daughter, Nuris Zulazlin...I love you all..thank you being with me

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE
Thank you guys...for your support and encouragement

2007 / 2008 METHODOLOGY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COURSE FOR PHD CANDIDATES

2007 / 2008 METHODOLOGY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COURSE FOR PHD CANDIDATES
My new friends during my course in INTAN 9 Jan -2 Mac 2007

KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE, JOURNEY TO MOUNT OF KINABALU SABAH 21-22 JANUARY 2006

KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE, JOURNEY TO MOUNT OF KINABALU SABAH 21-22 JANUARY 2006
WE CAME, WE SAW, WE CONQUERED 4095.2 METER ABOVE SEA LEVEL

How are you, guys? Where you are now?

FOOD CLOCK