Sunday 26 December 2010

26 DECEMBER 2010 THE FINAL COUNTDOWN...1 DAY TO GO...LET'S THE MEMORIES LEFT BEHIND

A room to accommodate FSSK's PhD Student....
Memories,
Light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories
Of the way we were
Scattered pictures,
Of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another
For the way we were
Can it be that it was all so simple then?
Or has time re-written every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we? Could we?
Mem'ries, may be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget
So it's the laughter
We will remember
Whenever we remember...
The way we were...








List names of my friends
 


My workstation - laptop, dairy and notebooks
  

View of workstation
 

My valuable and importants stuffs....laptops, books and important references

A place where I think to write...how to make research in progress
 

Thank  you to our Dean faculty to provide us this room. Without this room and station in here...I think I unable to complete my research on time.....
   
Books and relevance references that I bought from Loughborough University and our local universities...
 

Me...outside look happy but inside only ALLAH knows
 

A whiteboard  where I placed my important notes and flow of my thesis. Checklist of my progress without this I may be lost in the middle of my journey.......Sorry guys not space for you all....
  
The alley of FSSK...where the popular spot in the faculty.

My name.....my workplace...


No comments:

PEOPLE AROUND ME..FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PEOPLE AROUND ME..FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
To my Wife, Zulaini, my sons Zulazlan, Zulazman, Zulazmir, Zulazmin dan my daughter, Nuris Zulazlin...I love you all..thank you being with me

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE
Thank you guys...for your support and encouragement

2007 / 2008 METHODOLOGY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COURSE FOR PHD CANDIDATES

2007 / 2008 METHODOLOGY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COURSE FOR PHD CANDIDATES
My new friends during my course in INTAN 9 Jan -2 Mac 2007

KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE, JOURNEY TO MOUNT OF KINABALU SABAH 21-22 JANUARY 2006

KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE, JOURNEY TO MOUNT OF KINABALU SABAH 21-22 JANUARY 2006
WE CAME, WE SAW, WE CONQUERED 4095.2 METER ABOVE SEA LEVEL

How are you, guys? Where you are now?

FOOD CLOCK