Saturday 19 February 2011

HI-TEA WITH OUR PRIME MINISTER AND HIS ONLINE FRIENDS

After the success of the tea event last March 2010, our Prime Minister pleased to host a gathering with online friends. I was invited to come and meet other fellow Malaysians and participate in a dialogue session with him. I very honour that his read my blog and have a chance to meet him. Thank Dato' Seri. Event Details:  
  • Date: 20 February 2011 (SUNDAY)
  • Time: 4 - 6 pm 
  •  Location: Seri Perdana, Putrajaya

His message to me via email :
"I know you who had received invitations for last November’s event were disappointed with the postponement, but you’ll be happy to know that you are automatically invited to this teatime get-together. You  received an invitation  and respond promptly as invitations are limited. I’m quite excited about all these plans and look forward to meeting you and as many of my fellow Malaysians in 2011"
..................................Najib Tun Razak

No comments:

PEOPLE AROUND ME..FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PEOPLE AROUND ME..FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
To my Wife, Zulaini, my sons Zulazlan, Zulazman, Zulazmir, Zulazmin dan my daughter, Nuris Zulazlin...I love you all..thank you being with me

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE
Thank you guys...for your support and encouragement

2007 / 2008 METHODOLOGY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COURSE FOR PHD CANDIDATES

2007 / 2008 METHODOLOGY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COURSE FOR PHD CANDIDATES
My new friends during my course in INTAN 9 Jan -2 Mac 2007

KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE, JOURNEY TO MOUNT OF KINABALU SABAH 21-22 JANUARY 2006

KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE, JOURNEY TO MOUNT OF KINABALU SABAH 21-22 JANUARY 2006
WE CAME, WE SAW, WE CONQUERED 4095.2 METER ABOVE SEA LEVEL

How are you, guys? Where you are now?

FOOD CLOCK