- GIS and Decision Support Systems for local authority in Malaysia
- A GIS Approach to Spatial Modeling for Squatter Settlement Planning in Kuala-Lumpur
- Incorporating GIS into sustainable urban and regional planning. The Malaysian case
- Geoinformation Technology and Urban Planning: From Database to Knowledgebase
- A geographic information system (GIS) and multi-criteria analysis for sustainable tourism planning , etc
Prof Dr Ahris is so passionate about the development of Geographical Information Technology (GIT) as a tool for planning in Malaysia indicates the growing GIT application in planning process. For him Geographical Information Systems (GIS) can be used to assist decision–making, taking into account among other things, the current scenarios of the proposed development, physical constraint and future impacts. ... AL FATIHAH...may god bless you and rest in peace...