Monday 6 October 2008

SEMINAR ON PHILOSOPHY AND THEORY OF DEVELOPMENT

This 2nd semester Session 2008/2009, I am joining (sit-in) class of philosophy and theory of development coordinated by Dr Siva and Encik Azmi. I hope I can improve my knowledge on development theory and will give some inputs for my literature review. We have been thaught by Dr Siva and Encik Azmi a few theories related to development. Today 6 October 2008 I have a chance to present my paper on GLOBALISATION FORCES IN RELATION TO DEVELOPMENT. Actually this topic is really much relevant to my phd research and continue to 1st semester 2007/2008 lectured by Assoc. Prof. Dr Hamzah under module Globalisation and Development. However on 26 September 2008 I have met Encik Azmi to discuss further on the content of this topic.The end of the seminar, Dr Siva, Encik Azmi and my classmates give analytical thinking and new information about globalisation. Here my slides presentation.
















No comments:

PEOPLE AROUND ME..FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PEOPLE AROUND ME..FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
To my Wife, Zulaini, my sons Zulazlan, Zulazman, Zulazmir, Zulazmin dan my daughter, Nuris Zulazlin...I love you all..thank you being with me

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE
Thank you guys...for your support and encouragement

2007 / 2008 METHODOLOGY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COURSE FOR PHD CANDIDATES

2007 / 2008 METHODOLOGY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COURSE FOR PHD CANDIDATES
My new friends during my course in INTAN 9 Jan -2 Mac 2007

KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE, JOURNEY TO MOUNT OF KINABALU SABAH 21-22 JANUARY 2006

KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE, JOURNEY TO MOUNT OF KINABALU SABAH 21-22 JANUARY 2006
WE CAME, WE SAW, WE CONQUERED 4095.2 METER ABOVE SEA LEVEL

How are you, guys? Where you are now?

FOOD CLOCK