Saturday 27 December 2008

27th DECEMBER 2008 - 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY IN UKM

Today is my 1st year anniversary in UKM and second semester 2008/2009. Next year 2009 is my 3rd semester 2008/2009. In year 2008, I did read a lot of books and journals for for my PHD research. I wrote a few short articels in my blog related to my study. I received a quite number of comments from local and foreign blog followers. Thank you also to my main supervisor Assoc Prof Dr Hamzah Jusoh and co-supervisor Dr Jalaluddin Abdul Malek for your guidances and advices. I attended a few lectures and classes in order to enhance my knowledge and thinking on development, social theory and spatial. Thank you to Assoc Prof Dr Hamzah Jusoh and Dr Jalaluddin Abdul Malek (Class Globalisation and Development), Assoc Prof Dr Juneinah, Puan Marshita and Dr Suraiya (Class Governance and Development), Dr Sivapalan Selvadurai and Encik Azmi Aziz (Class Philosophy and Development Theory ), Prof Datuk Dr Shamsul Amri, Prof Dr Amriah Buang and Assoc Prof Dr Juneinah (Class Discourse on Social Thoughts) and Dr Hair Awang, Dr Sivapalan Selvadurai and Dr Er Ah Choy (Class Local Economic Development).

In year 2008, I had presented my research 3 times at different international conferences which related to my research. I attended a few seminars, Professor Lectures and roundtable dialogues organised by my department, UKM and faculty. I am glad to share with my blog followers my monthly phd journals which is the complilation writing of my thought, reading and classess that I had attended. These monthly phd journals is my main reference for my phd tesis. In year 2008, I also completed my Chapter 1 (Introduction - Justification of the Study) , Chapter 2 (Theory of Local Government - The Beginning Institution of Urban Governance) and chapter 3 (City Region and Efficient Urban Governance). I hope in year 2009 I can start my methodology research and survey.












No comments:

PEOPLE AROUND ME..FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PEOPLE AROUND ME..FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
To my Wife, Zulaini, my sons Zulazlan, Zulazman, Zulazmir, Zulazmin dan my daughter, Nuris Zulazlin...I love you all..thank you being with me

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE
Thank you guys...for your support and encouragement

2007 / 2008 METHODOLOGY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COURSE FOR PHD CANDIDATES

2007 / 2008 METHODOLOGY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COURSE FOR PHD CANDIDATES
My new friends during my course in INTAN 9 Jan -2 Mac 2007

KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE, JOURNEY TO MOUNT OF KINABALU SABAH 21-22 JANUARY 2006

KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE, JOURNEY TO MOUNT OF KINABALU SABAH 21-22 JANUARY 2006
WE CAME, WE SAW, WE CONQUERED 4095.2 METER ABOVE SEA LEVEL

How are you, guys? Where you are now?

FOOD CLOCK