1. International Conference on Built Environment in Developing Countries (ICBEDC 2007) which was held in Universiti Sains Malaysia 3rd-5th December, 2008 organised by School of Housing , Building and Planning, Universiti Sains Malaysia. Paper EFFICIENT URBAN GOVERNANCE IN ENHANCING COMPETITIVENESS OF KUALA LUMPUR CITY REGION;
2. International Conference On Social, Development And Environmental Studies 2008 - “Global Change And Transforming Spaces” 18-19th November 2008 in Danau Golf Club, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia organised by School of Social, Development and Environmental Studies, Faculty of Social Science and Humanities, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. Paper THE IMPLEMENTATION OF E-GOVERNMENT IN LOCAL AUTHORITIES TOWARDS IN ENHANCING URBAN GOVERNANCE EFFICIENCY; and
3. International Conference on Sustainable Human and Social Developmentin Paris, France 4 -6 July 2008 organised by World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology (WASET) . Paper EFFICIENCY IN URBAN GOVERNANCE TOWARDS SUSTAINABILITY AND COMPETITIVENESS OF CITY: A CASE STUDY OF KUALA LUMPUR
1. ASEAN SEMINAR ON SOCIAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT (SIA) IN THE ASEAN REGION: Enhancement Of SIA Practices Towards Sustainable Communities on 19-20 November 2008 at : Crystal Crown Hotel, Petaling Jaya organized by Ministry of Women, Family and Community Development and Malaysia Social Impact Assessment Association (MSIA);
2. A JOINT SEMINAR AND EXHIBITION ON WORLD HABITAT DAY -HARMONIOUS CITIES AND WORLD TOWN PLANNING DAY 2008 - THE WAY FORWARD ON SUSTAINABILITY on 5th-7 th November 2008 at Putrjaya International Convention Centre (PICC) or organized by Ministry of Housing and Local Government and Federal Department of Town and Country Planning, Peninsular Malaysia; and
3. SEMINAR ON ECONOMIC CORRIDORS OF PENINSULAR MALAYSIA organised by Malaysian Institute Of Planners (MIP) on 4 April 2008 at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre.
4. ROUND TABLE DIALOGUE ON MODELLING THE COMPLEXITY OF LIVABLE URBANIZATION") on 4 March 2008 at Equatorial Hotel Bangi organised by Institute for Environment and Development (LESTARI), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) and Centre for Advance Spatial Analysis (CASA), University College London, United Kingdom College London.