Tuesday 2 June 2009

POST GRADUATES INTERNATIONAL DAY 2009...chapter 2

Prior to the PID 2009 Committee Meeting 21 May 2008, I met Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aishah Mohamad to discuss outcome of the meeting. She apologised to me because she have to attend her student viva presentation. I informed her that School of Social, Development and Environmental Studies (PPSPP) should form our own working committee member to obtain our own fund, formulate, plan, implement and manage our activities. I called my dearest friend who is working in established cooporate company to sponsor PID 2009 activities with amount RMXXXXX (sorry cannot reveal the amount subject to their final approval). She basically agreed with various term and conditions. and will discuss this matter with her management team. I informed Dr Aishah she look happy with the news and ask me to lead the team. She suggested to form a good team who can work with me and organise activities for school.

I gentlely rejected Dr Aishah offer due to my research work load. She coaxing me to lead the team. She confident that I can coordinate and organise the activities. So I suggested a new names to be my team. She agreed and the PPSPP PID 2009 Committee meeting will be held on 1 June 2009. So I draft a letter for the meeting and slides presentation. On the PPSPP PID 2009 Committee Meeting, its not suprise with no of attendance from 23 members only 5 committee member attended. From the beginning I can feel is difficult to get cooperation from post graduate students. I presented my suggestion what activities that PPSPP can contribute to PID 2009. I think Dr Aishah dan Dr Mohd Yusoff impressed with my effort to get a sponsor from cooporate company and activities that can enhanced my school and faculty name.

Thank you to Sumaia, Maryam, Pak Rasul, Rafidah, Salmi (even only 30 minutes), Dr Mohd Yusoff and Dr Aishah for your ideas and suggestions. I know my school really hoping that I can lead the committee....I hope God help me..to be continued....

No comments:

PEOPLE AROUND ME..FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PEOPLE AROUND ME..FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
To my Wife, Zulaini, my sons Zulazlan, Zulazman, Zulazmir, Zulazmin dan my daughter, Nuris Zulazlin...I love you all..thank you being with me

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE
Thank you guys...for your support and encouragement

2007 / 2008 METHODOLOGY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COURSE FOR PHD CANDIDATES

2007 / 2008 METHODOLOGY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COURSE FOR PHD CANDIDATES
My new friends during my course in INTAN 9 Jan -2 Mac 2007

KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE, JOURNEY TO MOUNT OF KINABALU SABAH 21-22 JANUARY 2006

KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE, JOURNEY TO MOUNT OF KINABALU SABAH 21-22 JANUARY 2006
WE CAME, WE SAW, WE CONQUERED 4095.2 METER ABOVE SEA LEVEL

How are you, guys? Where you are now?

FOOD CLOCK