Friday 9 October 2009

GLOBALIZATION AND WORLD CITIES (GaWC) RESEARCH NETWORK MEETING

I was invited by Prof Dr Peter Taylor to join the GaWC (they say as 'Gook') meeting. The meeting will be 7 October 2009 at 1pm. I was so excited that I am a apart of the 'think tank'. There are 10 core peoples in the meeting such as Prof Dr Peter Taylor, Dr Ed Brown, Dr John Harrison, Dr Micheal Hoyler, Dr Heike Jöns and a few others key persons in GaWC. The meeting chaired by Prof Dr Peter Taylor. A few issues have been discussed including their recent seminar in Abu Dhabi...New Ways of Thinking about Abu Dhabi as an Emerging Global City. However other matters I cannot reveal here....secret....I thought I wanted to take a few photos of the members and meeting arrangement but I think its not appropriate at the moment...may be later.

One thing I learned from this meeting..10 items they have discussed but they can managed to finish the meeting within 1 hour...from 1 until 2pm. All members prepared and readied with issues need to be highlighted and what resolution need to be done. Every each of the member give their inputs and ideas...excluding me. I hope I will join next GaWC meeting.

No comments:

PEOPLE AROUND ME..FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PEOPLE AROUND ME..FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
To my Wife, Zulaini, my sons Zulazlan, Zulazman, Zulazmir, Zulazmin dan my daughter, Nuris Zulazlin...I love you all..thank you being with me

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE
Thank you guys...for your support and encouragement

2007 / 2008 METHODOLOGY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COURSE FOR PHD CANDIDATES

2007 / 2008 METHODOLOGY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH COURSE FOR PHD CANDIDATES
My new friends during my course in INTAN 9 Jan -2 Mac 2007

KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE, JOURNEY TO MOUNT OF KINABALU SABAH 21-22 JANUARY 2006

KUALA LUMPUR PROJECT OFFICE, JOURNEY TO MOUNT OF KINABALU SABAH 21-22 JANUARY 2006
WE CAME, WE SAW, WE CONQUERED 4095.2 METER ABOVE SEA LEVEL

How are you, guys? Where you are now?

FOOD CLOCK